- Take on a practice’s contract, lease, and CQC registration.
- Move the partners to salaried status, with a profit share option.
- Transfer all staff to SPC under existing terms and conditions (TUPE).
- Create opportunities for GPs to have portfolio careers, working sessions in practices and our NHS Trust services – if they want this.
- Introduce standardised systems where these add value/save time.
- Accept more risk than partners are generally able to.
How we support GP Practices
Where we operate
Our GP practices are located across East and West Sussex and the city of Brighton & Hove. We operate in the following NHS Clinical Commissioning Group areas: Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens, Mid Sussex and Horsham, West Sussex.
“By taking on the business elements of running a GP contract and practice, Sussex Primary Care allows practices to focus more on the care they provide for their patients and career development opportunities for their staff.”