Our GP practices are located across East and West Sussex and the city of Brighton & Hove. We operate in the following NHS Clinical Commissioning Group areas: Brighton & Hove and High Weald Lewes Havens, Mid Sussex and Horsham, West Sussex.
How we support GP Practices
- Take on a practice’s contract, lease, and CQC registration.
- The option to move partners to salaried status, with a profit share option.
- Transfer all staff to SPC under existing terms and conditions (TUPE).
- Create opportunities for GPs to have portfolio careers, working sessions in practices and our NHS Trust services – if they want this.
- Maintain the local ethos of the practice to respond to local patient need.
- Delegate the day to day running of the practice to a Practice Executive (normally consisting of a GP Clinical Lead, Nurse Lead and Practice Manager), who work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Introduce standardised systems where these add value/save time (e.g. for payroll and pensions administration).
- Accept more risk than partners are generally able to.
Where we operate
Co Founder and Managing Director (Nov 2018 - Sept 2023)
“By taking on the business elements of running a GP contract and practice, Sussex Primary Care allows practices to focus more on the care they provide for their patients and career development opportunities for their staff.”